Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's running, burning, and disoriented?

I'm on a great big airplane, have been for the past 11 1/2 hours, and 1 1/2 to go! I caught a cold the other nigh because we went in my friends hot tub in 9°F weather. It was fun freezing our hair into shapes! But the down side is my nose is running like a faucet, there aren't enough tisseues on this plain, I can't sleep comfortably, and most US cold medicine is illegal in Japan.
Quinn is being very nice tho! Can't say the same for the other guy we were seated with. He DEMANDED that he have the window seat then had to go to the bathroom 3 times. He farts every few minuits and is playing his crappy music really loud! And he won't even open the shade! I wanted to see if I could see a whale...
A happy occourence is that an old friend of mine who was in my homeroom in school and also went with me to Otakon in 2005 is also goin to TUJ! She is also blogging about her travels.
The in flight meals were weird. First we had this raw salmon Cesar salad. Then some *tolerable* beef thing. I'm very picky about my steak. Later for (dinner) we had a turkeydog wrapped in a croissant. Now I think I'm eating an omlette?






Gawd, recycled cabin air makes my contacts BURN.

My love with the sun,
-Heather

Location:Somewhere above the Pacific Ocean, @35998 ft in the air...

No comments: