Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Not-so-softbank

Ok, so I think Softbank might suck? I know for def. that Temple sucks. They REALLY dropped the ball on getting us situated here in Japan. NONE of the information that they gave us was correct, and they have been NO help so far in fixing/figuring out things/ getting them done... I will elaborate later if this is still bugging me...
When I went to the English speaking SoftBank in Shibuya to get my new cellphone, they told me that I had to have made an appointment with them. Huh??? So they told us to go down the street to another one. When we got there, the guy helping us knew "chyoto" English, and set us up with phones. Thing is - I have NO idea what kind of plan I have, HOW to use this thing, and I got the slightly more expensive one that has internet and TV but when I asked him how to turn those things on he told me that I couldn't? I don't know if he was confused, or if the plan I got doesn't support it, in which case why did I get the more expensive phone? I am going to ask someone about this...

No comments: