I have already successfully completed several cosplays, most worn at Otakon. In order of recency:
- The Major, Motoko Kusanagi of Ghost in the Shell, Stand Alone Complex (Otakon 2009)
- Rei Ayanami of Neon Genesis Evangelion (Otakon 2008, 2009)
- Miwako of Paradise Kiss (Otakon 2005)
- (Sailor Moon)
- (Sailor V)
- Hime of Brain Powered (Worn at Big Apple Anime Fest 2003, featured in Animerica in 2003)
- Commissioned for Dr.Girlfriend of the Venture Brothers (Otakon 2009), Tenchi Muyo of Tenchi Muyo! (Otakon 2005)
I have recently taken on some bigger projects that will take alot longer than any other to make, and I thought it would be interesting to start a blog about making them.
When I was at Otakon 2009, I went to the debut screening of Evangelion 1.0 Rebirth, and I caught my first glimpse of Mari Illustrious Makinami. From a 2 second shot I knew I HAD TO BE HER. So I went home an immediately started in on my research and making. I couldn't decide on which of her two plugsuits to make, so...
I am making both! Then... I started watching Gundam 00 and saw Nadleeh and I will be starting a Gundam Girl style of Gundam Nadleeh. My plate is so full I need a new table...
HERE WE GO!